This study is on micro finance institutions: origins problems and prospects. My main aim of carrying out this research is to assess their past efforts in Nigeria and to see how the new scheme might aid in the lapses encountered by the past institution. In the review of related literature area, such as their objectives, their past performances were carried out thoroughly. Also other programmes similar to micro finance and models of findings in other countries were pointed out. Finally, the policy drawn up by CBN for Micro finance institutions was discussed also. The research methodology employed was the concise method of secondary data collection, this approach focused on some selected institutions in Nigeria as a whole. Collected data where analyzed and interpreted using bar charts, pie charts and tables. Based on the findings of this study, conclusions were drawn and recommendations given.
Latest Research Project Topics Materials in the Department:
- HYDRODYNAMICS BEHAVIOUR OF SLUG FLOW IN 800 OFF THE HORIZONTAL PIPE USING ELECTRICAL CAPACITANCE TOMOGRAPHY (ECT) DATA
- IMPLICATION OF VOID PREDICTION IN THE DETERMINATION OF PRESSURE GRADIENT IN VERTICAL PIPES
- INVESTIGATING HORIZONTAL-WELL INTERFERENCE TEST APPLICATIONS
- INVESTIGATING THE BEHAVIOUR OF AIR-SILICONE OIL FLOWS IN VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PIPES FOR EFFECTIVE GAS-LIQUID TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL BALANCE APPLICATION FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF RESERVOIR FORMATION DAMAGE DUE TO CHEMICAL PRECIPITATION AND PARTICULATE PROCESSES