COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The paper study the role of broadcast media in crusade against terrorism especially in Nigeria with the insurgence of Boko Haram has since been a threat to national security. The study became essential because of the atmosphere in which the Nigerian media found itself as a watchdog caught in the midst of political, ethnicity and religious divide. The list-of-project-and-materials/">research is justified by the Social Responsibility and Agenda Setting theories respectively. The study adopted survey research method and elicit data via questionnaire to the respondents that were simple randomly drawn from the Nigerian Tribune and NTA Channel 5 Lagos. 95 copies of questionnaires were perfectly filled and returned for analysis. The collected data were analysed and interpretations in table using frequency and percentage method. Findings show that mass media reports about terrorism was creating tension as emphasis were been made on attacks more that many important activities. The research recommends that journalists should as a matter of national security must not write or broadcast unguided utterances of security agents with regards to logistical plans to root out criminals and terrorists from our civilized society.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.