COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
Human resources hold the key to development in any society. Therefore, manpower training and development is an issue usually employed by all organisations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their workforce in order to achieve the already set down goals and objectives. Organizations are complicated and diverse and therefore roles and responsibilities differ. This means that different people with different skills and expertise must be assigned these distinct functions for the organisation to survive. But this manpower cannot function if they are not trained and developed to be efficient and effective in their respective assignments. To actualize this, manpower training and development become absolutely necessary.
Human resources training and development creates and improves abilities to perform the roles assigned by an organisation. It is pertinent to state that the quality of an organisation’s personnel is frequently the single factor that determines whether the organisation is going to be successful; whether it will realize a satisfactory return on its investments, and to what extent it will reach its basic objectives.
As Hall (1968) puts it:
No matter how well developed may be the organisation of a factory or how scientifically perfect the processes and machinery are; it is not well managed unless the condition under which the employees of all ranks work are such as to encourage them give their best.
No one is a perfect fit at the time of hiring and some training and education must take place (Flippo, 1980: 181). Organisations cannot pretend to be ignorant of this and so must see it as their responsibility in making sure
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA
- FACTORS AFFECTING ADOPTION OF POS TERMINALS BY BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS IN NIGERIA(A CASE OF DELTA STATE)
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EFFECTIVE TEAM-BONDING AND INFORMATION SHARING ON OVERALL ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COVID-19 LOCKDOWN AND CABLE SUBSCRIPTION
- EVALUATING THE CONTRIBUTION OF BAD ROADS ON THE OCCURRENCE OF AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS IN NIGERIA
- EFFECTS OF BANDITRY ON FARMING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA
- EFFECT OF COVID-19 ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA