COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This is a project.com.ng/list-of-project-and-materials/">research project on inventory control procedures using Emenite Limited as a case study of manufacturing company. This study is necessitated by the fact that many manufacturing firms can no longer meet up to installed capacity due to poor management of inventories. This has led to closing down of various companies or retrenchment of workers due to lean pockets. Therefore, in this project, is aimed at critically examining the inventory control procedures of Emenite limited with the view that some other manufacturing companies in Enugu will learn from its success. To solve the problem, both primary and secondary data were collected by using questionnaires, oral interviews of staff and personal observations. And in organizing the data, taxes and percentages were used. The interpretation of the findings provide that Emenite Limited is a successful manufacturing company whose firm inventory control policy vitally ensures its success, and that other manufacturing companies can successes by following in the footsteps of Emenite Ltd.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.