COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
The effects of trade unionism and its influence on management policies implementation in Nigeria (a case study of Life Breweries Plc, Onitsha) is of interest both to management, government and worker alike, workers need to be organized and protected in order to speak out with one voice. The researcher also highlight the contribution of trade union on workers performance by determine how management policies are being implemented and the union achieved their objective through workers performance. While the study used some researcher question, give research hypothesis, both primary and secondary data were collected. From the findings, the researcher revealed that participated decision making assist trade union and management, these gives workers a better sense of belonging in the organization because majority of workers expressed satisfaction with their current working conditions and management policies. This enabled them perform their jobs better. The text of hypothesis revealed that trade union has made an effort to improving the workers performance. Since trade union improves these, they should avoid the path of confrontation but continued with dialogue through collective bargaining.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Trade disputes and industrial disharmony in recent times have resulted to low output production loss of lives and properties in the country. It is thus a worthwhile exercise to determine the various ways in which trade unions may influence the implementation of the management policies of an organization and possible suggest ways of harmonizing management policies with workers objectives. Trade unionism is the combination of workers or employers whether temporary or permanently. The purpose of trade unionism is to regulate the terms and conditional of employment of workers.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA
- FACTORS AFFECTING ADOPTION OF POS TERMINALS BY BUSINESS ORGANISATIONS IN NIGERIA(A CASE OF DELTA STATE)
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EFFECTIVE TEAM-BONDING AND INFORMATION SHARING ON OVERALL ORGANIZATION PERFORMANCE
- EXAMINATION OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN COVID-19 LOCKDOWN AND CABLE SUBSCRIPTION
- EVALUATING THE CONTRIBUTION OF BAD ROADS ON THE OCCURRENCE OF AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS IN NIGERIA
- EFFECTS OF BANDITRY ON FARMING SYSTEM IN NIGERIA
- EFFECT OF COVID-19 ON THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE OF SMEs IN NIGERIA