COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The significance of product packaging in the sale and durability of products cannot be overemphasised in this competitive market. The research examines the influence of product packaging on consumers’ patronage of indomie noodles. The research used quantitative research with survey method while questionnaire was used as data collection instrument. 100 respondents that were selected from the total population within Asaba Metropolis using non-probability method because of its convenience, respondents were selected purposively using accidental sampling method. It is shown from the findings that respondents retained and remembered indomie noodles product easily through its product packaging. It is recommended that manufacturers should use relevant colour and typography in a simple but detailed manner to depict what the contents is all about while suitable container should be adopted as well.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.