COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research examines the influence of Nollywood on the dressing pattern of students in Nigeria tertiary institutions using Lagos State University students, Ojo, Lagos State to know the extent at which Nollywood movie stars have influenced the dressing pattern of youth in our society. Survey research method was adopted coupled with copies of questionnaires that were administered to the selected respondents who were 373 while 360 copies were returned and analysed. Respondents were picked using simple random sampling method (probability). The data collected were analysed and interpreted using frequency and percentage method. Promotion of our rich cultural heritage and social cultural value of Nigeria is a core objective of Nigeria Movies in order to resist Western influx but today the opposite is the case as semi-porn scenes now become common things on Nollywood. It is of note that the imitation of Nollywood pattern of dress has led to indecent dressing and decline in Nigeria cultural values and norms. It is recommended that the Nigerian films censors commission should placed serious efforts in scrutinizing films before they are approved for viewing by the larger audience while script writers and directors should always have at the back of their minds that Nigeria cultural heritage and national unity should be foremost in their minds when they are writing any script.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.