COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Corruption has deep root in Nigeria society from the family to the government quarters with effect been the unemployment, poor infrastructure, power epileptics, kidnapping, armed robbery, terrorism, oppression and numerous other. The study appraised the impact of mass media as an instrument for eradicating corruption using Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) as a case study. Without a doubt, NTA plays a crucial role as the fourth estate of the realm especially in serving as the major watchdog to the people in authority. Mass media especially television has been able to educate, enlighten and inform the general public on the effect of corruption on our national development while mass media have not relented in exposing corrupt leaders, it always pattern with various anti-graft agencies such as the EFCC, ICPC, SSS and Police to build a corrupt free nation. However, the research is divided into five chapters. The researcher uses survey method and questionnaire in carrying out this research. It is very safe to conclude that mass media have been a major instrument in the crusade against corruption in Nigeria. It is recommended that NTA and other mass media should be objective in their coverage and reportage of event without political or ethnic influence.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.