PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦5,000
Campus journalism is journalism carried out by student of tertiary institutions on subjects relating to campus, published in publications generally only intended for campus. Usually these publications are available free of charge to the public and run by students and a faculty adviser.
The campus press play an essential role in representing the voice of the students, protecting the rights of the students and informing the students of happening in and around the academic environments.
The ability to smell, dig out and stand for the truth through investigative journalism is a talent that must be developed and well refined, and Campus journalism provides the perfect environment for such professional training experience.
This research looks at the influence of Campus Journalism in Nigeria Polytechnics, the challenges of the Students Journalist, among other things.
1.1 THE RESEARCH PROBLEM
Increasing number of students journalist have no real knowledge of what the real journalism is all about, hence they struggle a great deal to fit into the real world after they are out of school. Campus Journalism that should be a real adventure for students’ journalist to get first-hand experience into what the real world of journalism entails have been pushed to the background and is hardly been accorded any recognition.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON NIGERIAN ECONOMIC GROWTH (1981 – 2010)
- INEQUALITY AND TAXATION IN NIGERIA(1980-2010)
- ECONOMICS POPULATION GROWTH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (1981-2011)
- THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION ON THE NIGERIA ECONOMIC GROWTH
- POWER SUPPLY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA FROM (1986-2010)
- AGRICULTURAL FUNDING AS A SOLUTION TO NIGERIA ECONOMY DIVERSIFICATION
- THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENT (1983-2013)
- AN ASSESMENT OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMY