COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research explored the influence of billboard advertisement in buying products and services among pedestrians in Lagos city. The basic concern of the research was to find out whether billboard advertisement influence buying habit of consumers and to what extent. Without mincing words, it is obvious that billboard is one of the effective advertising media especially with the introduction of digital billboard that is capable of working like television with motion picture, sound among others. Survey research method was adopted and 200 copies of questionnaires were administered to 200 respondents within Lagos metropolis who were selected using accidental sampling technique. Data collected were analyzed and interpreted using table, frequency and percentage method. It was recommended that billboard should be erected in a strategic place with adequate monitoring to avoid been pulled down by the wind while reasonable font and graphics should be moderately used.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.