COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The study appraised the impact of television advertising on the popularity of MTN network among University of Uyo research.com/">students. Without doubt television has remained a powerful medium and source of persuasive information to a wider audience. Television as an audio-visual medium enables products; brand and services like MTN to be displayed in its real quality in term of its brand colour and logo in which viewers also see it themselves. Television agrees more with the assertion that “see is believing” unlike radio which is a blind medium. The study aims at ascertaining whether television advertisement has enhanced the sales of MTN SIM cards and use of MTN network. The researcher used survey method with 130 questionnaires distributed within University of Uyo. From the findings, it is observed that 71.4% of the respondents prefer MTN network to other service providers, while 64.3% of respondents admitted that television serves as an effective tool for marketing of MTN network service. More than half of the respondents (87%) admitted that MTN via television advertising campaign influenced them to subscribe and buy MTN products. It is recommended that advertisers should avoid weasel expression or deceive device in convincing GSM users to their products or packages.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.