This research is focused on impact of strategic management on growth and survival of an organization, using Union Bank of Nigeira Plc as a case study. The project is in chapters, from one to five. Literature review like the definition of strategic management, concept of strategic management, competition of an banking industry, the challenges and operating environment of an organization, fraud in banking industry. The bank business environment and the strategy formulation in bank. The problem militating against strategy planning in achieving bank growth and survival. For effective research work two research methods were used in collection of data which are primary and secondary sources. The limitation of the research study was also discussed. Data’s were analyzed using three methods which are simple average, weighted average/ means, and chi-square. The research project ended by summarizing the entire project work, conclusions and recommendations were given, suggestion for further studies and the bibliography to the research work.
Latest Research Project Topics Materials in the Department:
- HYDRODYNAMICS BEHAVIOUR OF SLUG FLOW IN 800 OFF THE HORIZONTAL PIPE USING ELECTRICAL CAPACITANCE TOMOGRAPHY (ECT) DATA
- IMPLICATION OF VOID PREDICTION IN THE DETERMINATION OF PRESSURE GRADIENT IN VERTICAL PIPES
- INVESTIGATING HORIZONTAL-WELL INTERFERENCE TEST APPLICATIONS
- INVESTIGATING THE BEHAVIOUR OF AIR-SILICONE OIL FLOWS IN VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PIPES FOR EFFECTIVE GAS-LIQUID TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL BALANCE APPLICATION FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF RESERVOIR FORMATION DAMAGE DUE TO CHEMICAL PRECIPITATION AND PARTICULATE PROCESSES