COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This research examined the impact of social media in local government administration in Nigeria with Osogbo local government as a case study. The research method adopted for this research was survey in which one hundred and fifty questionnaires were administered to the respondents within Osogbo local government secretariat and community while 130 copies of questionnaire were returned. Without doubt, social media have revolutionalized the practice and performance of Public relations at all level particularly with the recent introduction in the local government administration in Nigeria. However, despite the fact that social media have been in our society in about a decade it is yet to be fully appreciated and completely integrated as one of the core channels of information within the local government. It is recommended that if the Information Department of the local government is fully equipped with personnel and materials, it will go a long way in integrating social media into local government activities.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.