COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The cost of not proof reading or proper gatekeeping ranges from the death of the print outfit, life of journalists, editor, publisher, jail term or fine. The research therefore, examined the impact of proofreading and editing in print media with a study of Nigerian Tribune. The paper is anchored on gatekeeping theory and libertarian media theory. Cross sectional survey research method was adopted while simple random sampling was used to select 100 respondents within Nigerian Tribune newspaper. Also, the data collection instrument is questionnaire which was administered face to face while the data collected was analyzed using descriptive statistics (frequency percentage and tables). From the finding, it is clear that gatekeeping determines the quality of the media output or messages. If the gatekeepers perform well, the integrity and reputation of the media will be sustained. It is also recommended that media outfit should employed qualified people that will be saddled with the role of opening and closing of information gate. Seminars and workshops should be continuous activities i.e training and retraining of staff is essential. Media library should be updated and upgraded all the time because media practitioners are expected to know everything about something and something about everything.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.