This study focuses on the impact of managerial risk on credit facilities of commercial banks (a case study of GTBank). A proper research was carried out to identify the credit risk management strategies used in GTBank in Ikeja Local government area, to ascertain the influence of managerial risk on the bank credit policy for credit facilities in GTBank, to investigate whether increment in interest rate increases the chances of loan default in GTBank, to find out if the managerial risk on credit facilities of GTBank can be managed, to examine if poor management of credit risk can affect the profitability of GTBank. In carrying out the research, research questions are been set in order to direct the researcher in administration of questionnaires. There is also review of relevant literature on related topics to the study. Questionnaires which was the instrument used was given to 30 managerial staffs at entry, junior and senior managerial levels in GTBank by the researcher. The result obtained from the questionnaire was analyzed and conclusion was derived from the analyzed result.
Latest Research Project Topics Materials in the Department:
- HYDRODYNAMICS BEHAVIOUR OF SLUG FLOW IN 800 OFF THE HORIZONTAL PIPE USING ELECTRICAL CAPACITANCE TOMOGRAPHY (ECT) DATA
- IMPLICATION OF VOID PREDICTION IN THE DETERMINATION OF PRESSURE GRADIENT IN VERTICAL PIPES
- INVESTIGATING HORIZONTAL-WELL INTERFERENCE TEST APPLICATIONS
- INVESTIGATING THE BEHAVIOUR OF AIR-SILICONE OIL FLOWS IN VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PIPES FOR EFFECTIVE GAS-LIQUID TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL BALANCE APPLICATION FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF RESERVOIR FORMATION DAMAGE DUE TO CHEMICAL PRECIPITATION AND PARTICULATE PROCESSES