COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The topic of this research is Analysis of the Impact of Effective Communication in Increasing Organizational Productivity. A case study of the Nigerian Breweries Plc, Amaeke, Ngwo, Enugu, Enugu State. The researcher used survey design for the study. The population of the study was eight hundred and ninety-nine (899) employee of the company, with a sample size of one hundred and thirty-three (133). The researcher used both the primary and secondary sources of data in the course of the study. The primary data were collected through the instrument of questionnaire and observation. The secondary data were collected from textbooks, journals, magazine, newspapers, and libraries. The research finding revealed that communication breakdown has effect in the management of an organisation which results in low productivity. The researcher recommended among other management should continue to keep in touch with the workers on new development in the organisation.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.