PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
In recent decades, the potential contribution of agriculture to economic growth has been a subject of controversy among development economists. While some argue that agricultural development is a prerequisite for industrialization, others strongly disagree and argue for a different path.
Taking advantage of the ordinary least square method (OLD), searches through secondary data and the use of independent variables: agricultural development, capital accumulation, inflation rate and interest rate review the question of whether agriculture could serve as an engine of growth of the Nigerian economy
The results of the empirical analysis shows that productivity in the agricultural sector has not significantly positive impact on economic growth of Nigeria.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- THE ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN COMMUNITY BANKING
- TELEVISION AS A POSTIVE CONTRIBUTOR TO THE SOCIALIZATION OF CHILDREN
- PRESS AS A VEHICLE FOR EFFECTIVE RURAL DEVELOPMENT
- NEWSPAPER AND TELEVISION AS AN AGENT OF SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- THE IMPACT OF TELEVISION ADVERTISING ON NURSING MOTHERS
- THE ROLE OF THE MEDIA IN THE PROMOTION OF GOVERNMENT POLICIES IN NIGERIA
- CHALLENGES FACING THE MEDIA ORGANISATION IN DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION
- LANGUAGE PROBLEMS IN NIGERIA BROADCAST MEDIA