COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
In recent decades, the potential contribution of agriculture to economic growth has been a subject of controversy among development economists. While some argue that agricultural development is a prerequisite for industrialization, others strongly disagree and argue for a different path.
Taking advantage of the ordinary least square method (OLD), searches through secondary data and the use of independent variables: agricultural development, capital accumulation, inflation rate and interest rate review the question of whether agriculture could serve as an engine of growth of the Nigerian economy
The results of the empirical analysis shows that productivity in the agricultural sector has not significantly positive impact on economic growth of Nigeria.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.