COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Journalism is considered an exclusive preserve of men with salutation phrase of ‘Gentlemen of the press’ an indication of gender discrimination or men profession only. Religion, culture, gender disparity, role as mother and insecurity among others are factors influencing the performance of women journalists in Nigeria. The core objective of the research is to appraise the gender inequality in the practice of journalism with a case study of Enugu State National Association of Women Journalists (NAWOJ). Survey research method was used while 200 copies of questionnaires were administered to 200 respondents who were purposively selected with 100respondents from the print media and another 100 from broadcast media respectively.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.