PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
This work is on evaluation of Governor’s lodge in Enugu state. The work intends to carryout evaluation on the toilet and bathroom, parking space and landscaping of the governor’s lodge surrounding. In the process it was found out that the lodge was not in good condition. Hence the need to put the evaluated places in good shape was possible. Areas evaluated were the toilet and bathroom, the parking space and the landscape of the lodge. Conclusion was drawn that continuous evaluate will put the governor’s in good condition all times. Therefore, it was recommended that the state government should always carryout evaluation on the lodge and its facilities in period of interval so as to give the lodge new look always.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Lodge is originally a term for a relatively small building, often associated with a larger one. A lodge could be seen as a guesthouse where guests or visitors could be given accommodation. Lodge is a type of hotel-like were lodging activities are done. It may include bar, restaurant, recreational facilities and so on. In every nation or state the president or governor and some of his subordinates do performs their official duties in the government house. Government house may be seen as a place where the governor and some of the subordinate have their offices. It serves as the venue for the Governor’s official business, as well as the many receptions and functions hosted by the occupant. One of the infrastructures in government house is the governor’s lodge (Robert, 2013). A lodge may offer only the most basic guest services and facilities. Also, it may provide additional guest facilities such as a swimming pool, business centre (with computers, printers and other office equipment), conference and event facilities, tennis and/or basketball courts, gymnasium, restaurants and social function services. Governor’s lodge facility offers luxury amenities, service accommodations, on-site restaurant (s) and the highest level of personalized service, such as a concierge, room service and clothes pressing staff (Jack, 2013).
Governor’s lodge is a kind of guesthouse usually located in the Government House. The lodge is used for hosting visitors such as foreign counter part from other countries that came for business purposes or other social-economic activities, fellow state governors, and others that came for official purposes. When there are official meetings that will extend for days are being held in government house, the governor would host his visitors in the lodge. Therefore, it becomes necessary for the facilities in the lodge to be in good condition because the people that are the guests of the governor are usually people of political hierarchy and personnel. However, in a situation where the facilities in the lodge are not properly working or they are not properly designed to standard it will not be convenient for these people (William, 2013).
Therefore, it becomes necessary to know that all facilities are in good condition and are properly designed. In view of the above the researcher has keen interest in carrying out an evaluation of governor’s lodge in Enugu state, Nigeria with reference to facilities like the toilet and bathroom, parking space and the landscaping.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Governor’s lodge is subjected to renovation or maintenance at particular interval, sometime innovation. The condition of the toilet and bathroom, car park and landscaping in the Governor’s lodge in Enugu state is not encouraging. Agent attention must be taken to correct the lapses at the lodge. Especially the facilities mentioned above.
This project intends to solve the problems of inconvenience toilet and bathroom, inadequate space for car park and improper landscaping.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The aim of this project is to present an evaluation of governor’s lodge in Enugu state, Nigeria.
Therefore, the specific objectives are to evaluate the follow;
1. The toilet and bathroom in governor’s lodge in Enugu state
2. The parking space in governor’s lodge in Enugu state
3. Landscaping of the surrounding in governor’s lodge in Enugu state
4. To improve the present design in governor’s lodge in Enugu state
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
1. How would the toilet and bathroom in governor’s lodge in Enugu state be evaluated?
2. How would the parking space in governor’s lodge in Enugu state be evaluated?
3. How is the Landscaping of the surrounding in governor’s lodge in Enugu state?
4. How would the present design in governor’s lodge in Enugu state be improved?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The importance of this project cannot be overemphasized. This is because the evaluation process in Governor’s lodge of Enugu state will help to correct several facilities such as the toilet and bathroom, car park and landscaping.
1.6 SCOPE AND DELIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The project is focused on the evaluation of Governor’s lodge in Enugu state. The scope of the evaluation process will be limited to toilet and bathroom facilities, car park and landscaping.
1.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
During the period of the project the researcher encountered some difficulties which serve as limitation to the study. These include time frame, lack of cooperation from respondents to be interviewed concerning the subject matter and finance.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- THE ROLE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
- THE ROLE OF THE INTERNET IN RESEARCH AND INFORMATION DISSEMINATION AMONGST STUDENTS
- THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN CREATING OF AWARENESS DURING 2015 GENERAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA
- THE USE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A MEANS OF FOSTERING MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN AN ORGANIZATION AND ITS PUBLICS
- THE EFFECTS OF ADVERTISING ON SALES VOLUME IN A MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- ADVERTISING AS A TOOL FOR INCREASING PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES
- INFLUENCE OF CAMPUS JOURNALISM IN NIGERIAN POLYTECHNICS: CAUSES, EFFECTS AND RECOMMENDATION
- MOTHER TONGUE INTERFERENCE IN THE PRONOUNCIATION OF ENGLISH WORDS AMONG BROADCASTERS