COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The audiovisual nature of television makes it mirrors reality and is capable of influencing the psychological perspective of children and adolescents because children tend to cultivate what they watch on television according to George Gerbner. Base on this assertion that this list-of-project-and-materials/">research examines the effectiveness of music in indomie noodles jingle and commercial on children consumption habit. Survey research method was adopted with 100 children were draw from Binta International Primary School as sample size who were between the age of 5-12. The results revealed that advertisements played a vital role in encouraging the family to list and making a better choice during shopping. Similarly, the larger percentage of children watched Indomie advert and like eaten indomie. The data were analysed using descriptive statistics (table, frequency and percentage method). It is recommended that advert should be structured in such a way that will not deceive children and it should perform the same functions as advertised to children while APCON should be mindful of the need to protect the public from deceitful and moral advertisements i.e advertisers should have respect for the minors by telling the truth in their message to avoid cheating under age.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.