COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION: A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING ORGANIZATIONAL OBJECTIVES
Effective communication in any organization, regardless of its type and size remains critical to the achievement of organizational objectives.Â This is more so, when any break communication will result in chaos, misunderstanding and conflict.Â Bank PHB, PLC lays great emphasis on both oral and written communication for the successful accomplishment of its goals and objectives.
The objectives of this study therefore are; to find out different methods and channels of communication and how these can best be used in achieving organizational goals’ It was to also find out the barriers and problems of communication and how they can be solved. A Consequent upon which, some recommendations were to be made on how organizations can improve their system of communication for optimum performance and higher productivity. A The study adopted the descriptive method through structured means.Â The data collected for this study were qualitative. Therefore, the research relied on descriptive analysis.
A summary of the findings indicate that effective communication is an important factor for any organization that wants to achieve its objectives. A While it was also discovered that ineffective communication could lead to difficulties such as breakdown in communication, low morale, industrial conflict and low productivity.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.