COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
The study was carried out to survey the effects of population in Ondo State a case study of Okitipupa Central. The sample consists of 26 area in Okitipupa Central. A questionnaire was constructed based on the crave for the percentage of increase yearly. The effect of grow on Nigeria economy in particular, Okitipupa central the percentage of parents that have more than four children, if a family planning centre can be built to reduce the population growth, the enlightenment, government intervention to the increase growth as well as the peoples move or reaction to the increasing population. The major findings include; the population of Okitipupa Local Government Area. the percentage of parent having four children is low family planning centre can help to reduce the increasing population. Enlightenment of the people through professional counsellors will reduce the population. The governments are doing something about the increasing population. Based on the above findings the researcher recommended that there should be an effective guidance and counselling programmes for parents and the parents should also educate their children on sex education.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Background to the study
Statement of the problem
Purpose of the study
Significance of the study
Scope of the study
Limitations of the study
Definition of terms
Review of related literature
CHAPTER THREE METHODOLOGY
Population of the study
Sample of the study
Sampling techniques adopted
Validation of instrument
Method of data analysis
Data presentation, analysis and interpretation
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The world is in the midst of demographic explosion and unless the trend is arrested mankind is heading towards catastrophe, many people believed that it is a law of nature that all population at all time tend to go on expanding until they reach the limits of substance. Population traps as predicted by Rev. Thomas R. Malthus in 1789 states that man is heading towards self-destruction and also in 1998 according to Malthus in regard to the increase in population growth he argues that human being like plants and animals are forced to increase their population by the urge to reproduce. If there are no constraints on this propensity to reproduce human being will continue to increase their species.
It is a universal fact that the most valuable asset of a nation is her population of only adequate policies are formulated to improve the quality of life of the people and their potentials harnesses towards sustainable national growth and development. The chapter is an attempt to show that rapid growth in population has an adverse effect on Nigeria economy a case study of Okitipupa Local Government.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The statement of this problem are as follows;
- What are the possible solution to rapid population growth?
- What are the effects of rapid population growth on an economy?
- What are the government of Nigeria doing about the problem?
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The population growth demands a number of individuals personality integration requires adjustment on its level of reproduction coping with policies in population growth. Its reduction and examination is seen. Therefore the purpose of this study includes;
- To examine the concept of population growth
- To examine the concept of population and population growth
- To examine the effects of population growth.
- To proffer solution to the negative effect of population growth.
1.4 RESEARCH QUESTIONS
On the basis of the above specific problem the investigator formulated some working research questions which are;
- What is the concept of population and population growth?
- What are the causes of population growth?
- What are the effects of population growth?
- What are the solutions to the negative effects of population growth?
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
It is obvious that population growth is on the increase and if not properly conducted will bring about jeopardy and so the study becomes significant to parents, society and the family planners have an obligation to make sure that the number of child bearing by each parents is reduced to at least four also the study will enable the doctors and family planners to educate the parents on the cause of population growth live early marriage and their various superstitious belief.
Again the study will enable parents become responsible about population growth reduction and to understand their sexual by giving them factual information on reproduction matters which are important and serve as a necessary part of any, family education.
The study would guide parents, teachers and the government in addressing the problems of population growth finally; this research would help educationists in planning the curriculum that enhances the introduction of the effect of population growth at the secondary school in villages and towns.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF COVID-19 ON PRODUCT SALES AND MARKETING
- A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF COVID-19 LOCKDOWN ON IMPORTATION
- CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF POS BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF MTN)
- ASSESSING THE PERCEPTION OF QUANTITY SURVEYOR ON ADOPTION OF E-PROCUREMENT TO MITIGATE CORRUPT PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- IMPACT OF POS ON PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CALABAR MUNICIPAL)
- IMPACT OF GOOD OFFICE RELATIONSHIP AMONG WORKERS ON THEIR OVERALL PERFORMANCE
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA