COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Drama otherwise known as movie has been part and parcel of our society and is one of the instruments for national mobilization, education and development because of its communication strength and simplicity, no wonder it was employed at the emergency of ebola virus in Port Harcourt. The core objective of the research is to study the effectiveness of drama in preventing the spread of ebola virus in the area and other South in Nigeria. Survey research method was adopted and 200 respondents were drawn using purposive sampling technique. However, from the findings, it shows that people watch drama deliberately packaged to create awareness about ebola, how it spread and some of the symptoms. It was also admitted that drama, soap opera, and other forms of television drama play crucial role in preventing the spread and tensions earlier generated about the deathly nature of the virus 193 copies of the administered questionnaire were returned for analysis. It is recommended that media planners and film writers etc should not relent while such approach should be used for other health related matters like cancer, malaria, etc.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.