COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The main objective of this study is to analyse the effects of claims settlement on the profitability of Nigeria Insurance industry. The study adopts descriptive and analytical method of historical and time series data. The study was conducted to cover the period from 1986 to 2011 (twenty-five years). The secondary data used for the study was obtained from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Statistical Bulletin, 2014. The secondary data were presented in tables and multiple regression method was adopted to assess the relationship between the variables employed. T-statistics and F-statistics were used to test the hypotheses formulated in the study. The result from the analysis revealed that there is a significant relationship between claims settlement and profitability of the Nigerian insurance industry. Also, there is a significant relationship between claims settlement and premium received by insurance industry in Nigeria. It is therefore, recommended that insurance firms need to emphasize prompt payment of adequate claims for increased patronage, which is always reflected in payment of premium and profitability.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.