COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Sustenance of culture, value, norms, and other forms of socialisation is a core to human society and one of the easiest and effective ways to achieve it through mass media involvement. Mass media particularly radio and television has been a major agent of socialization and tools for social changes especially now that people depend on message from mass media. The list-of-project-and-materials/">research therefore, aims at examining broadcasting media as a tool for social change among residents of Ajeromi Ifelodun local government area of Lagos state. At least many of the people in Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Government have access to 5 channels and above and both radio and television have brought social change to Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Government. Larger percentage of the respondents strongly agreed that radio and television have reshaped the socio-political economy of Ajeromi Ifelodun Local Government. It is recommended that journalists should be training and retraining on their social responsibility role expected of them while government should also make laws and policies that will enable radio and television broadcast more of local contents than the western or foreign contents.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.