GET THIS PROJECT TOPIC/MATERIAL CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Political corruption is not a recent phenomenon that per4vades the Nigerian state. Since the creation of modern public administration in the country, there have been cases of official mosuse of resource for personal enrichment.
Nigeria ranked 139th out of 176 countries in Transparency international. The rise of public administration and the discovery of petroleum and natural gas are two major events seen to have led to a litary of ignoble corrupt practices in the country. Over the years, the country has seen if wealth withered with little for show in living condition of the average human being.
The pervasive corruption has been blamed on colonialism, according to this view; the nation colonial history may have restricted any early influence in an ethical revolution. Throughout the colonel; period, most Nigerians were stuck in ignorance and poverty. The trapping of flash cars, houses and success of the colonist as symbols of success and to emulate the colonial.
This view is what has degenerated for into the more recent disregarded for public property and lack of public trust and concern for public goods as a collection.
- Abada .A 2009 .A misplacement of priority. Daily champion 5 may p40
- Abbola .S. 2009. Corruption bottle of hope. Daily champion 2 Oct p24
- Isa 2009. Nigeria leaders sack the sun 12 July
- Abiola Bashoru. 2012 the electronic voting system Daily champion. 12 Jan
- Abidonna Dorrathy. 2010. Kidnapping at Aba Abia State. daily champion
- 2010. Imo state crisis btw P.D.P and CAN in Nigeria Daily champion.
- 2010. Killing of people in a election in Nigeria. Daily champion
- Adebayo Rofimi 2012. Fuel subsidy in Nigeria Daily Champion “Aug.
- Aduroba, Elias 2012. Flood enter some part of Nigeria punch
- Akin, Paul 2011. Deserve autonomy Daily champion 2 April
- Badamus .S. 2011. Why people criticize me Daily champion. 25 April, P.37.
- 2011. They are buying my witness. Daily champion. 25 April, P.37.
- Babk .T. 2010. I see blood in an election. Daily champion, 28 July, p.14.
- 2010. Nigeria leaders are green. Daily champion. 28 July, p.14.
- Balloy, David 2009. Corruption Government and the citizens. Vanguard
- 2009, Nigeria stand to 100s. It if Vanguard.
- Chapel .R.T. 2010. Election and national development. Punch 21 Aug, p.8.
- 2010. Election day murder punch 21 Aug P9
- Christopher .O. 2013. Selling and buying of babies in Nigeria Vanguard. 2 Feb.
- 2013. Some Nigeria police went for robbery with government arm nation. Vanguard.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- USERS PATRONAGE IN THE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, ENUGU LIBRARY
- THE PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF REFERENCE SERVICES IN ACADEMIC LIBRARIES IN
- LIBRARY USER EDUCATION IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA
- INFORMATION NEEDS AND RESOURCE UTILIZATION BY PEOPLE LIVING WITH HIV/AIDS
- INFORMATION DISSEMINATION ON AGRICULTURE IN NIGERIA
- EVALUATION OF TECHNICAL SERVICES
- PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT OF REFERENCE SERVICES IN ACADEMIC LIBRARIES
- BIBLIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION ON TAXATION IN NIGERIA