COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The research examined adult attitude towards mass media messages in Nasarawa state. The objective of the study is know some of the factors that influence adults attitude towards Mass media messages with the view to make corrections. Mass especially radio has brought a lot of development to the development of people both in the cities and rural communities especially on the practice of agriculture, political awareness, socialisation, civic right and civic responsibilities to mention but few. Through various programmes and news presentation such as “Let’s Go Farming” “Nasarawa Decides” “Platform” “Round-Table” “Let Discuss” “Nation’s Pride”. This list-of-project-and-materials/">research was divided into five chapters with each chapter focuses on different aspects. However, survey research method was adopted and 120 copies of questionnaires were printed and distributed to 120 adults selected within Nasarawa state 104 copies of questionnaires were retrieved. The attitude of adults in Nasarawa state towards mass media message is positive as they rely and trust the credibility of mass media compared to others like social media and interpersonal. It is also recommended that regular feedback from the listening public is essential in order to identify listeners’ preferences while more stations are expected to be established in rural area for community development.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.