COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The list-of-project-and-materials/">research assessing the role of broadcast media in sensitizing people of Osogbo local government towards environmental sanitation. The physical environment is very important to the survival of the entire universe, and Nigeria as a nation has been battling to reduce the risks, resulting from poor sanitary conditions and unwholesome toilet habits in our cities and communities. This research is not only aimed at bringing to the fore the need for making environmental sanitation an integral part of our day to day assignment. The research used survey method in achieving the goals of this research. Many of the people living in Osogbo local government are aware of environmental sanitation exercise and broadcast media have been able to educate lots of people in Osogbo local government on the effects and consequence of poor sanitation. It is recommended that broadcasting media should equipped their journalists with powerful equipment to cover scientific issues such as: reporting of area where there is poor environment sanitation, flooding disaster, heavy wind and storm without much stressed.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.