COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
The major thrust of this work is to raise the impact of advertising strategies and tactics in promoting Ariel detergent in Delta State. This work is divided into five chapters, using the survey method coupled with questionnaire. This work is aimed at solving the problem of how and what strategies and tactics to communicate with different demography of audiences of the Ariel detergent and the appropriate media to use. Respondents admitted that Ariel detergent influence their decision buying habit. Also, people admitted that Ariel detergent perform as advertised. Television and billboard has remained the most influential media for dissemination of Ariel detergent campaign as it attracted larger audience including the illiterates. It is recommended that company can also increase the customer’s ability to buy Ariel detergent by considering the culture and social class of the user.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.