PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
Maintaining good employee-employer relationship is one criterion for an organization to succeed. If employees are not happy with management and their fellow colleagues at workplace, organizational goals may not be achieved. This study tends to study the relationship between employee grievance and the performance of the organization, as well as developing various employee relations strategies that can be used in effectively and efficiently managing employees in a business organization. Questionnaires were administered to employees of these selected firms and analysis was done using the SPSS employing the Pearson correlation Test at 0.05 level of significance. Findings from the study revealed that there is a strong relationship between employee grievances and the performance of the organization.
1.1 Background of the Study
Today, the need to maintain a harmonious relationship in the workplace in order to boost employee morale, enhance organizational effectiveness, and improve organizational productivity has made the management of employee grievance a serious and vital organizational concern. Employee grievance management has emerged as a top priority for many right thinking managers and managements in our contemporary business arena, as organizations seeking to get the best out of every of its employees must have the capacity to maintain a harmonious management-labour relationship which is vital for organizational survival, success, effectiveness, and improved performance. The importance of effective employee grievance management has made organizations to begin to restructure their operating procedures to accommodate their employee’s feelings, opinions and views in order to gain the employees trust, loyalty and whole hearted commitment, especially when it comes to employees having channels to express their grievances to the management.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- THE ROLE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS
- THE ROLE OF THE INTERNET IN RESEARCH AND INFORMATION DISSEMINATION AMONGST STUDENTS
- THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN CREATING OF AWARENESS DURING 2015 GENERAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA
- THE USE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A MEANS OF FOSTERING MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN AN ORGANIZATION AND ITS PUBLICS
- THE EFFECTS OF ADVERTISING ON SALES VOLUME IN A MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
- ADVERTISING AS A TOOL FOR INCREASING PROFITABILITY OF MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES
- INFLUENCE OF CAMPUS JOURNALISM IN NIGERIAN POLYTECHNICS: CAUSES, EFFECTS AND RECOMMENDATION
- MOTHER TONGUE INTERFERENCE IN THE PRONOUNCIATION OF ENGLISH WORDS AMONG BROADCASTERS