This is the fact that under proper management of economic policies, multinational corporations are the bed rock for developing countries and national integration as it provide greater opportunities by exploration and discovery of our major mineral resources were made possible by the MNCS(Multinational Corporations). And also, our major transport networks were mostly developed by the corporations which provides development in many countries. Unfortunately, this corporation can’t play this expected role largely due to financial problem. Multinational corporation concentrated in boosting agricultural product which form the ed rock of most developing countries economy. Therefore, financial constraint serves negative attention from multinationals. With this, I decide to write the extended essay title (The role of multinational corporations in developing countries). To explore various positive aspect of development. Chapter one of this extended essay deals with the introduction of the subject matter, objective, significant, scope and limitation, and definition of the terminologies.
In chapter two, some related literature review on multination corporation were review, some definition of multinational corporations, effect of multinational corporation on the investing country.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- SOURCE OF FINANCE IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT