PROJECT TOPICS CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦5,000
This is the fact that under proper management of economic policies, multinational corporations are the bed rock for developing countries and national integration as it provide greater opportunities by exploration and discovery of our major mineral resources were made possible by the MNCS(Multinational Corporations). And also, our major transport networks were mostly developed by the corporations which provides development in many countries. Unfortunately, this corporation can’t play this expected role largely due to financial problem. Multinational corporation concentrated in boosting agricultural product which form the ed rock of most developing countries economy. Therefore, financial constraint serves negative attention from multinationals. With this, I decide to write the extended essay title (The role of multinational corporations in developing countries). To explore various positive aspect of development. Chapter one of this extended essay deals with the introduction of the subject matter, objective, significant, scope and limitation, and definition of the terminologies.
In chapter two, some related literature review on multination corporation were review, some definition of multinational corporations, effect of multinational corporation on the investing country.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT EXPENDITURE ON NIGERIAN ECONOMIC GROWTH (1981 – 2010)
- INEQUALITY AND TAXATION IN NIGERIA(1980-2010)
- ECONOMICS POPULATION GROWTH AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (1981-2011)
- THE IMPACT OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATION ON THE NIGERIA ECONOMIC GROWTH
- POWER SUPPLY AND THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA FROM (1986-2010)
- AGRICULTURAL FUNDING AS A SOLUTION TO NIGERIA ECONOMY DIVERSIFICATION
- THE ANALYSIS OF EXCHANGE RATE FLUCTUATIONS ON NIGERIA’S BALANCE OF PAYMENT (1983-2013)
- AN ASSESMENT OF THE ROLE OF FINANCIAL MARKET IN THE ECONOMY