The purpose of this study is to evaluate the impact of Credit and Debt recovery Department in financial institution. It is also meant to assist the investment Company to identify some of its problems with a view to proffer a solution.
Chapter two of this project reviewed some of the literatures that have been written about credit, debt recovery and its impact on organization, particularly an investment as all their transaction involves cash and credit facilities.
In Chapter three, emphasis is placed on the various techniques adopted by the researcher for data collection as well as describing the population used in the research work. Both primary and secondary data collection methods, such as questionnaire and documentary evidence were applied for the purpose of extracting relevant information from staff of the company. Unlike the above chapter which concentrates on the techniques used for data collection.
Latest Research Project Topics Materials in the Department:
- HYDRODYNAMICS BEHAVIOUR OF SLUG FLOW IN 800 OFF THE HORIZONTAL PIPE USING ELECTRICAL CAPACITANCE TOMOGRAPHY (ECT) DATA
- IMPLICATION OF VOID PREDICTION IN THE DETERMINATION OF PRESSURE GRADIENT IN VERTICAL PIPES
- INVESTIGATING HORIZONTAL-WELL INTERFERENCE TEST APPLICATIONS
- INVESTIGATING THE BEHAVIOUR OF AIR-SILICONE OIL FLOWS IN VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL PIPES FOR EFFECTIVE GAS-LIQUID TRANSPORT
- MATERIAL BALANCE APPLICATION FOR BROWNFIELD DEVELOPMENT
- MODELING AND SIMULATION OF RESERVOIR FORMATION DAMAGE DUE TO CHEMICAL PRECIPITATION AND PARTICULATE PROCESSES