COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5 | DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF | PRICE: ₦3,000
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the impact of Credit and Debt recovery Department in financial institution. It is also meant to assist the investment Company to identify some of its problems with a view to proffer a solution.
Chapter two of this project reviewed some of the literatures that have been written about credit, debt recovery and its impact on organization, particularly an investment as all their transaction involves cash and credit facilities.
In Chapter three, emphasis is placed on the various techniques adopted by the researcher for data collection as well as describing the population used in the research work. Both primary and secondary data collection methods, such as questionnaire and documentary evidence were applied for the purpose of extracting relevant information from staff of the company. Unlike the above chapter which concentrates on the techniques used for data collection.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- EFFECTS OF COMPUTERIZATION ON SERVICE DELIVERY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS
- IMPACT OF BANK RECAPITILIZATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM ENTERPRISES IN NIGERIA
- VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS BY THE MILITARY REGIME
- ASSESSMENT OF THE 2014 EKITI GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
- FEDERAL CHARACTER PRINCIPLE AND NATIONAL INTEGRATION
- NIGERIA JUDICIAL SYSTEM, PROBLEM AND THE WAY OUT
- THE CORRUPTION AND INSECURITY IN NIGERIA: A FIGHT AGAINST IT.