COMPLETE SCHOOL PROJECT TOPICS & MATERIALS :
CHAPTERS: Chapter 1-5
DOC FORMAT: MS WORD/PDF
2.1 REVIEW OF THEORETICAL LITERATURE
The importance of exchange rate policies in economic adjustments cannot be overemphasized as it has become the subject of considerable debate in many economies in the word today.
Several economists in the world today have discovered that in the bid to achieve certain objectives, that are economy wide in nature, the issue of exchange rate cannot be handled lightly. They try to see if exchange rate instabilities affect other macroeconomic aggregates positively or negatively over time.
Efforts have also been made to see if the economic problems of the Less Developed Countries (LDCs) could be tackled employing exchanging ate policy as a vital instrument. To this end, several exchange rate models were propounded by different economies in the world to suggest how exchange rate could, in the first place, be determined.
2.2 EXCHANGE RATE DERMINIATION MODELS
exchange rate determination has been a crucial issue in economic research. As a result, several schools of though propounded different ways by which exchange ate could be determined. Before the 1970â€™s the Keynesian model, which was developed by James Meode (1951), dominated the scene. In 1962 and 1963, it was amended by Marcus Fleming and Robert Murdell respectively to be known as the Mudell-Fleming model. However during the 1970s, other exchange rate models, which were based on considerations of stock equilibrium in the financial market internationally, were developed.
More Research Project Topics Materials in the Department
- AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION OF COVID-19 ON PRODUCT SALES AND MARKETING
- A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF COVID-19 LOCKDOWN ON IMPORTATION
- CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS OF POS BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF MTN)
- ASSESSING THE PERCEPTION OF QUANTITY SURVEYOR ON ADOPTION OF E-PROCUREMENT TO MITIGATE CORRUPT PRACTICES IN PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
- IMPACT OF POS ON PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF CALABAR MUNICIPAL)
- IMPACT OF GOOD OFFICE RELATIONSHIP AMONG WORKERS ON THEIR OVERALL PERFORMANCE
- IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE TRANSPORTATION SECTOR IN NIGERIA